Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm an "Organize" Reader

Woot!  Woot!  Did you guys know that I'm an Organized Reader????  I mean, you all know that I'm a little (okay, a lot) OCD - but, now it's official!

Becky at Organizing Made Fun featured my blog on Monday!  I'm so excited!  This is the first time that the whole blog has been a feature on another blog.  You know you get different posts featured sometimes - I have been honored to have several of my posts featured and I am grateful each time.  But to have your WHOLE blog featured - well, I guess that is not exactly true.  She featured specific posts - but it is still pretty cool.

Would you like to see the post?  Well, you can check it out at here:

http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/2012/04/organized-reader-carol-from-are-we.html





Pretty cool huh?  


Now I can say that I'm officially "Organized"!









Thanks Becky!

Hugs -


Carol


P.S.  

Come back later today for the "Craft" of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured! I recently "found" your blog and really enjoy all your posts!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sue - I'm so happy that you have decided to follow along on all our adventures! You have a wonderful weekend too and I'll "see" you Monday!
      Hugs -
      Carol

      Delete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...